HELLO POTENTIAL FRANCHISEES
We are now offering nationwide opportunities to franchise our Job Bank Recruitment Franchise to potential candidates who want to start Online and/or Permanent Recruitment Agencies. Make your own Job Bank Franchise success story.
THE KEY FEATURES OF THE FRANCHISE ARE
- White Label Franchise.
- Personalised Branding and Website with incorporation of Job Bank Recruitment Network Software which enables an agency to do Online Recruitment as well as Permanent Recruitment.
- Job Bank will give you all the tools to begin. Laptop, Microsoft Office, Business Cards, Online Marketing Material etc.
- We provide training and a launch facility for franchisees and then on-going support.
- Potential billings of £20,000 – £100,000 in first year dependent upon success.
- We would expect an established Job Bank franchise to achieve annual sales revenues of at least £250,000 with the potential for sales significantly more than this figure.
- An opportunity to develop an income within CV Development or Improvement. In addition, Training candidates in Job Search and Interview Techniques.
- An opportunity to enter a multi-billion-pound industry.
- Run your own business from your own home or office with support from our national hub and with market leading software.
ABOUT JOB BANK
Job Bank Recruitment Network is a CRM brand and has been in business for over 2 years with the chairman putting innovation, client focus, compliance and staff welfare forefront to margin and malpractice, which make Job Bank unique not only in its approach to recruitment but the way a recruitment agency business is conducted through Job Bank.
Job Bank is a support of franchises of permanent and online recruitment for staff to the public & private sectors across the UK for recruiters. This means that every day Job Bank franchises provide thousands of staff to a variety of customers ranging from small businesses to national organisations.
JOB BANK FRANCHISE FEES AND WHAT YOU GET
- Start-up Franchise Fee of 20K (Excluding VAT).
- Management Fee:
- Year 1 – £100 P/M (Excluding VAT).
- Year 2 – £200 P/M (Excluding VAT).
- Year 3 – £300 P/M (Excluding VAT).
- Year 4 – £350 P/M (Excluding VAT).
- Year 5 – £350 P/M (Excluding VAT).
The costs include the following:
- None committal meeting with our Chairman of Job Bank to overview the package.
- Pre-Launch advise – all legal and financial aspects, business planning and we will assist in the recruitment of staff and introduce to staff banking to help you recruit your first pool of labour.
- 2 Days of Foundation Training – The training provided equips you with all the skills to operate Job Bank which will give the skills to operate a compliant and successful business.
- Ongoing Mentoring, Training & Support.
- Brand management – Full support from our marketing team supported by a wealth of centrally produced marketing, promotional and sales material.
- Job Bank, this software is specifically designed for Online Recruitment. This benefits clients, recruiters and Candidates. In addition this minimises Recruitment costs.
- National sales – You will receive full support from all the directors who will assist you in negotiating and join you for all national or major sales meetings.
- Sales – regular sales and marketing training plus support for local and national tenders.
- Finance of up to 100% could be available (subject to status) from the major banks and Franchise Finance Partners, although you may need to offer security to guarantee the loan. Alternatively, the Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme may be applicable.
- We would expect an established Job Bank Franchise to achieve annual sales revenues of at least £250,000 with the potential for sales significantly in excess of this figure.
- As with any other franchise business, your individual profitability will depend upon several factors, not least your own effort and hard work, correct application of our system, commercial skills, judgement and market conditions.
Fersali – Nusheen Siddiqui
After spending the last eight years working as a solicitor and being a mother she wanted to take back control over her work/life balance and spend more time with her family. It was time for a change!
Nusheen knew she wanted to spend more time with his family but he still wanted to be successful in his own career path and progression. After doing some research Nusheen decided that a franchise business model would something that could give him what he’s looking for.
“I looked at franchising as my most likely path to success, I knew I was willing to work hard but I also wanted to be at home with my family in the evenings and weekends giving me the relationship with my family that I was looking for.”
Finding The Right Franchise
Nusheen set out to research which franchise would best suit both her interests and her needs. She knew from the start that he wanted to work within negotiation, she had always been a negotiator and she was confident in the logical and practical application of her skills.
During her search, she came across franchises that could be run from home using a van that was equipped with the tools needed to carry out the job. This hit home with Nusheen immediately and she knew this was the type of franchise she’d been looking for. It was here that she came across Job Bank.
“When I met Job Bank and saw with my own eyes the amazing before and after samples along with the brilliant products and techniques allowing franchisees to recruit anywhere in the UK and the potential billings, I was hooked. The best part of the business is just how cost effective it is, clients are savings thousands of pounds.”
Leaving employment is a big leap for anyone, no matter the circumstances, Which is why Job Bank offer all potential franchisees the opportunity to visit their training centre as well as speak to existing franchisees. This gives anyone who’s interested in Job Bank a chance to gain real insight into their recruitment business and it allows them to make sure that they can find people who will fit into the Job Bank community.
“I’ve been a franchise owner for such a short time, but my initial concern was always being able to pay the bills in the early days.
However, I’ve received tremendous support from the management team, who have a very hands-on approach. Riz Yaqub, The Director really is a pioneer when it comes to recruitment training, I was blown away by the recruitment techniques of the training team in how to bring business, retain business and achieve strong billings. Even though I’d say that the training was intense, I enjoyed every day of it. Plus it never stops, they are always there for you.”
We asked Nusheen how she genuinely felt about the franchise now that she was up and running!
“Compared to my previous lifestyle, I feel so much happier. I feel as though I’ve got much more control over my life. I can choose how busy I want to be, and I actually look forward to working, I am confident. I’ve got a lot more value and belief in myself because I’ve now got a proper set of skills and equipment that separate me from everyone else. From a lifestyle perspective, it’s changed my life completely. Now I can be a part of my family’s life on a daily basis and be there for them when they need me. The freedom of being my own boss, working outdoors, enjoying the weather all whilst doing something I genuinely feel I’m good at is amazing.”
Yasin Bacar – Aston Hunt
After many years working as a Car Salesman at Citeroen and Mercedes, Yas Bacar from Southport decided to take some of his own career advice and make the jump into self-employment.
With no previous experience in recruitment, we asked Yas some questions regarding his experiences on training and life as a franchisee.
How was your experience building your identity?
They were supportive right from the start – from my business plan, to financial forecasts, creating names, various concepts of logos, to building my website and marketing brand! They did it all and ensure what type of Identity I wanted to create! Have a look at my website www.astonhunt.co.uk – the brand is awesome.
How was the recruitment training?
I thought the recruitment training was set and pitched at the right level for beginners. Being one and one with Leanne was so valuable as it was about learning needs.
The level of instruction was excellent as was the manner of the Leanne, the training centre is well set out and is also a working franchise operation meaning we had the opportunity to actually go out and get clients and candidates – the recruitment process – the sales process and this gave me real experience and increased my confidence. Then the continuous online I would admit that the training was really quite training and support. Now I am built to bill!
What’s the best part about being self-employed?
There are two parts to being self-employed for me the first is all your work is rewarded financially and through the satisfaction of negotiating the deal and seeing it through to the end with great results. The second is sourcing the work, finding new contacts whether on social media or word of mouth or simply just dropping into somewhere.
Aston Hunt powered by Job Bank saves my clients thousands of pounds, this is the real job satisfaction for me, at a time when businesses need to cut back and save money, and my business thrives!
If you are interested, please contact our Franchise Specialists by completing the form below: